Thursday, March 31, 2016

SAWBONES by Melissa Lenhardt


A writer breathes life into characters with words and their book is their canvas. A writer’s art is to gather elements of life and situations and weave them into words. To design a story that draws a reader in and leaves an impression that has the reader emotionally invested.

A book blogger’s blog is their canvas to express the feelings that they come away with in those stories. We want to be impressed with the narrative’s story-telling, themes and all other elements of the story. I want a writer to ignite my imagination. I want the characters to haunt me. Humans are multi-dimensional. I want that shown in stories. I want happy, raw, sorrowful, honest and REAL emotions.

Does SAWBONES do this for me? Find out when I post my review on April 2 HERE!

Previously published HERE


Stephanie M. Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment