Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Tip for Self-Publishing Authors/Writers




I would like to make a suggestion for all newly self-published authors that I would hope you would follow through. I highly recommend, when you publish your book, have book reviewers review your story other than just family and friends. You need someone objective and who could give you their honest opinion. I also give the same advice for your book that has yet to be published. Many reviewers will gladly read manuscripts and give advice on what they think needs further work.

Stephanie
Layeres Pages

1 comment:

  1. Stepfanie I'm a writer new to the game and I can't tell you just how much Layered Pages helps and encourages me. I'm working my way through what I hope to be the final editing of my first novel. And just want to say thank you! Randall Spicer

    ReplyDelete